We love welcoming talented individuals to Team BEING.
If you like to party hard and work harder, collaborate with a diverse range of creatives, produce awesome work and treat people nicely, think about getting in touch.
(We were B&T’s Women in Media Best Employer finalists for a reason!)
Are you seeking a career in Videography? We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Videographer to support our Visual Media Manager. Working in a multidisciplinary creative agency, you will work collaboratively with the team to produce video content for a diverse range of projects.
At BEING, our passionate creatives strive to offer customers an all-inclusive, quality service from start to finish. By working with businesses we believe in, BEING has been truly fortunate to develop not only meaningful projects, but genuine client relationships. With photography, videography, marketing, design, copywriting, strategy and web development in one agency, the potential for clients to develop their brand with us is limitless.
As a Junior Videographer at our beautiful Hunters Hill office, you will work closely with our full team of creatives to:
• Assist in the editing and production of a high volume and diverse range of visual media
• Create quality social media content
You will work both autonomously and collaboratively on production, post-production and content distribution. You must have exceptional client-focus, working in a highly professional and approachable manner.
Our Visual Media arm is growing, and we need a talented individual with a huge desire to learn from the best. An attitude to match the positive, culture-first environment in our agency is a must.
Ideally you would be able to start in October 2019.
Here are some things that might help you get the role:
• Proficient with video and photo editing software like the Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro and After Effects
• Ability to encode and deliver for web, DVD, and broadcast
• Proficiency with DSLR Canon cameras and equipment
• Experience using drone cameras and gimbals are an advantage
• Be tech-savvy, with knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production and editing
• A new graduate or someone who has interned/worked independently and developed a sound portfolio
Our ideal candidate will be someone who possesses:
• A great attitude
• A qualification in Visual Communication, Media or equivalent
• Real passion for the industry
• Good grammar and writing skills
• Team working ability
• Excellent customer service
• A driver’s licence
Working as a Junior Videographer at BEING, you may have the opportunity to travel to numerous locations around Australia. Our clients come from all over, and we always go above and beyond to capture the content they need for that perfect campaign. Ordinarily, you will be positioned with the rest of the team in the Garibaldi Complex, one of Hunters Hill’s oldest and most exquisite sandstone buildings.
After browsing our site and social media, please prepare a few paragraphs outlining why you think you’d be the perfect fit for Being Agency’s Sydney branch. Please note: applications without this section of the submission will not be considered.
Please send your cover letter, CV, portfolio of work and summary of why you think you’re right for BEING to: [email protected].
Interviews will take place in October 2019 at our Hunters Hill, Sydney office. Interview hours are flexible.
This job listing is open to Australian residents only. Strictly no recruitment agencies.